Taylor Made Cases During COVID-19
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, nearly all businesses have been forced to pivot to a new form of operations. We're no different here at Taylor Made Cases. We have adjusted our operation procedures to include the extra safety precautions listed below:
- Every employee's temperature is taken daily.
- Employees must wear masks at all times.
- Equipment and facilities are sanitized regularly.
The well-being of our team and taking care of customers are our priorities. Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions/concerns!
We decided that our resources can help make a difference during the global pandemic. This led to us partnering with Carolina Textile District for the production of protective medical equipment. Specifications for the face masks being made, as stated on https://www.carolinatextiledistrictppe.com, are listed below:
- Washable and reusable pleated style face mask.
- Made from an anti-microbial woven material and latex-free ear loops.
- Best for trips to the grocery store and around the community.
- The antimicrobial finish has been successfully tested against multiple bacteria and viral strains (not currently tested for the Covid-19 virus). Durable thru a minimum of 75 industrial and home washes when chlorine bleach is used.
- Made in an American facility with American-made materials.
For more information on the masks and their use & impact, visit https://www.carolinatextiledistrictppe.com.
For any questions, feel free to call us at (919) 209-0555.